Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 6, 9, 11, 19
3 x €20 winners: Michael Garvey, Kathleen Husband, Georgina O’Halloran
Next week’s jackpot: €7,800
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455.
Thank you to those who continuously support the club lotto by purchasing tickets or selling them. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Fixtures this week
- Sunday 23rd – U14 Summer League – Kiltale v Navan O’Mahonys – in Kiltale at 11am
- Thursday 27th – SHC – Kiltale v Boardsmill – venue Trim, throw-in 7:30pm
- Saturday 29th – IHC – Kiltale v Kilskyre/Moylagh – venue Dunderry, throw-in 7pm
- Sunday 30th – JHC – Kiltale v Boardsmill – venue Longwood, throw-in 11am
All support very much appreciated.
Visit our online club shop!
We now have our own specialised Kiltale Hurling Club store at the O’Neills website for you to get all your branded gear! Visit the page any time at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Kiltale ‘Champagne’ Golf Scramble
Kiltale Golf Society will hold a three-ball “Champagne” scramble, sponsored by McCormack Farms, on Saturday 22nd July.
Venue: South Meath Golf Club (Keegan’s)
Tee Box Time – 10am-11.30am and 2pm – 3pm
Entry Fee – €75 per team (BBQ for all Entrants).
Contact Harry Donovan 087 2075715. All support appreciated!
Keep Kiltale Healthy
Over the coming weeks the club will post some notes on mental health. Please take time to read and share – please take time with your family and friends – we all need each other.
Take to the field or walking track with others. There is strength in numbers. Being involved in activities is proven to have a positive impact on your mental health.
Drinking less alcohol. For the average Irish drinker, reducing alcohol will have a positive impact on their health and mental wellbeing, making it easier to cope with day to day difficulties and stresses.
GAA Mental Health Charter – GIVE RESPECT GET RESPECT initiative’s positive message – Respect – Encouraging – Supportive – Positive – Enabling – Considerate – Tolerant – These are the goals we should take in during our day during our sport. Everyone experiences negativity, but persistent negativity does not help your thoughts even interferes with work/study your family life.
So talk, look to someone to help you through your negative days. There are people there for us all to help us all.
Cúl Camps 2017
Kiltale Hurling Club will host its hurling Cúl Camp from Monday 31st July to Friday 4th August. Come along and improve your skills and meet some new friends. Book now at www.kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie!
Support the Clubhouse
- PLEASE NOTE: The Paddy Casey gig on Saturday 29th July has had to be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances – it will now take place at a later date TBC. Tickets will be valid for the rescheduled night.
- Sunday 23rd July – Steve Martin – Always a great night’s entertainment! Starting at 9pm.
- Saturday 19th August – Rod Stewart Tribute Night (from 10pm) – come and enjoy and dance to Maggie May, Sailing and loads more great songs! Admission only €5
- Saturday 23rd August – Christy Dignam and Joe Jewell of Aslan – back by popular demand!
After the great success of their last visit, the two lads have agreed to come back for a second night at the Clubhouse. Tickets €20 are on sale from the clubhouse now.
Contact Carmel Bennett, our bar manager, at 086 3770763 for more details or for event inquiries.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it.
Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee (Essence Coffee machine is kindly sponsored by Stephen McGovern of Essence Coffee – thank you Stephen & Co) or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.