Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 1, 5, 7, 15
3 x €20 winners: Sean & Kate McNally, Grainne Madden, Ann Gilsenan
Next week’s jackpot: €600
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455.
Thank you to those who continuously support the club lotto by purchasing tickets or selling them. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Fixtures this week
- Thurs 24th August: Meath U14 HC semi-final – Kiltale v Donaghmore-Ashbourne – venue Kiltale, throw-in 6:45pm
- Friday 1st September: Meath J2HC semi-final – Kiltale v Na Fianna – venue TBC
- Friday 1st September: Meath U17 HC – Kiltale v Drumree/Kilmessan – venue Kiltale, throw-in 7pm
- Monday 4th September: Meath HL division 3 round 7: Kiltale v Kildalkey – venue Kildalkey, throw-in 6:45pm
All support for our teams at every age level is very much appreciated.
We also wish the very best to Moynalvey GFC as they take on Blackhall Gaels in the Meath SFC this coming Sunday – throw-in at Summerhill is at 12 noon. Good luck lads!
Best of luck
Best wishes from all in Kiltale Hurling Club to Adam Murphy and the Meath Minor Hurling Team ahead of their All-Ireland final this weekend!
The Royals face Down in the Electric Ireland Minor All-Ireland B Hurling Final in Clones this Saturday, with throw-in at 5pm. The best of luck to Adam and all the team!
Visit our online club shop!
We now have our own specialised Kiltale Hurling Club store at the O’Neills website for you to get all your branded gear! Visit the page any time at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Juvenile disco THIS WEEK!
A special juvenile disco takes place on Friday 25th August for 8-12 years from 8pm – 10pm (any youngers can attend while accompanied with a parent). €10 a child with a goodie bag – one or more from same family €15.
PLEASE contact Carmel 0863770763 if child attending we need to know numbers. Your support is very much appreciated.
Keep Kiltale Healthy
A new defibrillator is now located outside the dressing rooms. Kiltale Hurling Club would like to thank McCormack Farms for assisting in the purchase of the box for the defibrillator – it is very much appreciated.
Cúl Camps 2017
Kiltale Hurling Club will host its hurling Cúl Camp from Monday 31st July to Friday 4th August. Come along and improve your skills and meet some new friends. Book now at www.kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie!
Support the Clubhouse
We always have this note on our newsletter but please we ask all our parishioners to avail of our clubhouse facilities and help us keep it open. Call in for a sociable drink or coffee. It is available for functions/meetings if required.
The club house is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Contact Carmel Bennett at 086 3770763.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.
- Sunday 27th August – Mary O’Connor and Pat Kelly – from 8:30pm
- Saturday 23rd August – Christy Dignam and Joe Jewell of Aslan – back by popular demand!
The last night Christy performed in the Clubhouse it was a very memorable night for him and a great night’s entertainment for those that attend. So get in fast for your ticket and don’t be disappointed – contact Carmel at 086 3770763.
- A note of thanks to all those that supported the recently held Rod Steward Tribute night (on the 19th of August) held in the clubhouse by the Hurling Club. With a great response we hope to have Rod back soon. Again it will be a night held by the club to support the Clubhouse. It is appreciated by all the support to both the hurling club and clubhouse and would continue to ask all to consider the clubhouse for a drink/coffee or a party.