Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 9, 23, 25, 28
3 x €20 winners: Emer Lynch, Freda O’Leary, Margaret Connor
Next week’s jackpot: €1,500
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Kiltale HC AGM 2018 – change of date
This will be held on Thursday 18th Jan at 8pm in Kiltale Clubhouse.
Kiltale Hurling Club invite all members/players/mentors/parents and new members to the AGM. The club needs more members on its committee to allow the club develop. It needs people to come on board to assist the club in fundraising, ground development/maintenance, teams, etc – all that is involved in keeping a club going.
If members wish to nominate people for any position in the club, you can send your nominations to the club secretary: text or phone 086 1205552, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take this opportunity and help the club out in a positive and productive way as it stand the committee needs to grow and the club can only move forward by people coming on board to help. The opportunity for all is at the AGM.
We hope to see new faces at the AGM and NEW members on the committee for 2018.
Kiltale Hurling Club are looking into the contracting of the Grass Cutting of the two adult pitches and one juvenile pitch for the forthcoming year.
If you are interest contact Dom Reilly for more information at 086 2132288.
GAA National Draw tickets
All remaining tickets are to be by the 1st Feb to be entered for the National Draw – your support to the club by selling those remaining would be appreciated.
All those with outstanding books received a text message with regard to returning your books hopefully SOLD before February 1st. We must have all tickets back please, sold or otherwise.
All proceeds from the draw go to the running of the club. Any queries contact Liz at 086 1205552.
Meath County Board – fixtures notice
Please check out the new Meath County Board webpage at meath.gaa.ie – all documentation and notes are available on it.
Fixtures: Meath CCC are not in a position to issue the Master Fixture Planner for 2018 until the proposed playing regulation motions are voted on by clubs, planned for 23 Jan 2018.
However, to help clubs prepare for the next few weeks please find hereunder the fixtures up to weekend 24/25 Feb 2018;
- Week ending 28 Jan 2018 A League (Football) Rd 1
- Week ending 04 Feb 2018 A League (Football) Rd 2
- Week ending 11 Feb 2018 A League (Football) Rd 3
- Week ending 18 Feb 2018 Hurling League Rd 1 and B League (Football) Rd 1
- Week ending 25 Feb 2018 A League (Football) Rd 4.
- Please note that ‘Week ending’ means any dates in that week up to and including the Sunday.
Meath CCC will issue the 2018 Master Fixtures Planner as soon as the outcome of the playing regulations motions are known.
Meath GAA league fixtures 2018
National Hurling League division 2A
- Sunday 28 January – Kiltale v Meath – St Conleth’s Park, Newbridge, 2pm
- Saturday 03 February – London v Meath – McGovern Park, London, 1pm
- Sunday 18 February – Meath v Westmeath – Trim, 2pm
- Sunday 25 February – Kerry v Meath – Austin Stack Park, Tralee, 12:30pm
- Sunday 4 March – Meath v Carlow – Páirc Tailteann, 1pm (double-header with footballers)
National Football League division 2
- Sunday 28 January – Roscommon v Meath – Dr Hyde Park, 2:30pm
- Sunday 04 February – Meath v Clare – Pairc Tailteann, 2pm
- Saturday 10 February – Cavan v Meath – Kingspan Breffni Park, 7pm
- Saturday 24 February – Tipperary v Meath – Semple Stadium, 7pm
- Sunday 04 March – Meath v Cork – Pairc Tailteann, 3pm (double-header with hurlers)
- Sunday 18 March – Louth v Meath – Gaelic Grounds, Drogheda, 2pm
- Sunday 25 March – Meath v Down – Pairc Tailteann, 3pm
Kiltale is a Healthy Club
Start off 2018 with a healthy step. Each small step can lead to a big step! Just like a problem: share the load – walk and talk – we are all here to listen.
- Boost your mood with healthy food – Eating a healthy balanced diet is proven to have a positive impact on your mental health
- Keeping Active is a winning tactic – Getting regular exercise is proven to have a positive impact on your mental health and wellbeing
- Drink Less – enjoy the night, socialise with fun, and drink less – you will have good nights and mornings
Bingo has resumed in the clubhouse every Tuesday night in the clubhouse at 8:30pm SHARP. Please support this is a social outing for young and old and vital for some people to get out and meet people.
The club’s online store at ONeills.com has been refreshed with some all new merchandise! Be sure to visit at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Support the Clubhouse
- ALL MAJOR GAMES in all sports shown on our big screens.
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The club house is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENSCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.