Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 3, 19, 23, 26
3 x €20 winners: John Ruddy, Rose Mulligan, Terence Cassidy
Next week’s jackpot: €2,800
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Club membership 2018 – FINAL NOTICE
It’s now possible to pay your club dues for 2018 online – just click on the button to the right of the website, or the ‘Join Online’ link at the top of the page. Membership fees are now overdue so please pay ASAP.
As the club like other clubs have made this online facility available it would be very much appreciated if you would avail of this option. All players, from senior to underage, must be registered in order to participate in any game or training.
The club will not register any player unless they have paid their registration. This means if injuries occur they will not be registered under the Players Injury Scheme. Please address this as early as you can.
Thank you to those that have paid their membership to date. Membership officer: Orla O’Sullivan, 086 8171044
Fixtures this week
- Monday 23rd April: Under-17 HL division 2 – Kiltale v Donaghmore/Ashbourne – venue and time TBC
- Thursday 26th April: Division 1 HL – Kiltale v Kilmessan – venue Kiltale, throw-in 7:15pm
- Tuesday 1st May: Division 3 HL – Kiltale v Wolfe Tones – venue Kiltale, throw-in 7:15pm
Best of luck to Moynalvey GFC as their championship campaigns continue:
- Friday 20th April: Meath SFC round 2 – Moynalvey v Ratoath – venue Skryne, throw-in 8pm
- Sunday 22nd April: Meath JFC round 1 – Moynalvey v Nobber – venue Kilberry, throw-in 7pm
Meath senior hurlers ‘meet and greet’
Meath Hurling Promotion and Development Committee will holding a ‘Meet-and-Greet’ evening with our Senior Hurling Team in Dunganny on Thursday 26th April at 7pm. Our team manager Nick Fitzgerald will be in attendance along with his selectors Paul Reilly and the two Kilkenny greats Martin Comerford and Michael Kavanagh.
All hurling clubs are asked to inform all members of their clubs and to encourage all children and adults to the meet and greet and to wish the players and management team the best in the forthcoming Joe McDonagh Cup.
Kiltale players in particular would love to see all our Kiltale underage with their parents attend this night – so please come along in great numbers on Thursday 26/4/18.
Major fundraiser 2018: Walk & Talk 24-hour Walkathon
We ask ALL members to get behind the club in this venture, as all funds will help in the developing club facilities and the running of the club. It is our one shot this year to get funds in to help the club, so please please help us out and be part of this great fundraiser.
- Saturday, 7pm-8pm – Alan Donnelly
- 8pm-9pm – Forde Superstore & Charity Hour
- 9pm-10pm – Janet and Liz
- 10pm-11pm – Frank & Orla O’Sullivan
- 11pm-12 midnight – Dom Reilly
- Sunday, 12am-1am – Vinny Walsh
- 1am-2am – Sean Ryan
- 2am-3am – Seamus Lynch
- 3am-4am – Moynalvey Ladies – Patricia Kelly
- 4am-5am – Feargal McCabe
- 5am-6am – Johnny Carey
- 6am-7am – Jack Regan
- 7am-8am – Paddy Kelly
- 8am-9am – Declan Regan
- 9am-10am – Kiltale Camogie Club
- 10am-11am – Stephen McCormack
- 11am-12 noon – KLOTR – Pat Diskin
- 12pm-1pm – Jane Donnelly
- 1pm-2pm – Dicey’s & the Kiltale 2007 Team (Ollie Regan)
- 2pm-3pm – Kiltale Clubhouse
- 3pm-4pm – Padraig Kelly
- 4pm-5pm – Ann Gilsenan
- 5pm-6pm – Kiltale NS & Damien Clarke
- 6pm-7pm – All Teams Back & Noel Regan
At Conclusion of the walk there will be a BBQ – Thank you all for being part of this fundraiser; we are guaranteed a fun weekend!
The teams are nearly full but there are a few spaces left – so if you’d like to join a team, contact Liz at (086) 1205552 to join up.
ROAD SPONSORSHIP STILL AVAILABLE for €200 – If you know of a company that wishes to avail, contact Dom at 086 2132288 for details. Ads will be placed along the wall visible for all participants and passing traffic to see.
Again we are asking each GAA club in Meath to send one participant for the charity hour, and donate their funds to our two worthy charities.
Please support this event as not only will it help our club and community but also the very worthy charities – Cycle Against Suicide & Meath River Rescue.
The club’s online store at ONeills.com has been refreshed with some all new merchandise! Be sure to visit at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Support the Clubhouse
- Come down and watch all major sporting events on our big screen!
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.