Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 8, 16, 20, 26
3 x €20 winners: Mary Keegan, Rita Dempsey, Tommy Cummins
Next week’s jackpot: €4,000
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Ann will be at the clubhouse from 7:15pm on Friday night if anyone wishes to join the Lotto. All funds are needed and we are most grateful to all those that have joined the lotto and sell tickets for the club.
Fixtures this week
- Wednesday 11th July – Div 1 Hurling League – Kiltale v Trim – venue Kiltale, throw-in 8pm
- Thursday 19th July – Meath JHC Rd 3 – Kiltale v St.Peter’s – venue Kilmessan, throw-in 8pm
- Saturday 21st July – Meath IHC Rd 3 – Kiltale v Kilmessan – venue Páirc Tailteann, throw-in 5:30pm
- Saturday 21st July – Meath SHC Rd 3 – Kiltale v Kilmessan – venue Páirc Tailteann, throw-in 7pm
Note that the Division 1 LMFM Minor Football and Hurling Championship Finals are scheduled to be played as the curtain raiser to the Senior Finals. Gradings for the U-15 competitions will be out before the end of July.
RIP Ronan Kelly
Last week our club lost its most passionate, loyal and dedicated supporter: our Public Relations Officer, Ronan Kelly, who has died suddenly in his 31st year.
Ronan was the embodiment of what it means to be a Gael, and keenly followed the club’s affairs at all grades and age levels. Always enthusiastic and supportive, he was well known far beyond the parish, where his opinions on all matters GAA were always appreciated.
To his parents Paddy and Breda, his brothers Padraig and James, sister Sarah, grandad Paddy, and all his aunts, uncles, cousins and relations, we offer our most sincere sympathies and hands of friendship at this most difficult time.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam óg milis.
The club’s online store at ONeills.com has been refreshed with some all new merchandise! Be sure to visit at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
- The GAA season continues – come and watch RTE and Sky Sports coverage of all fixtures on our big screen
- 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP reaches its climax this weekend – watch the final games on our big screen
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.