Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 4, 18, 21, 28
3 x €20 winners: Oliver Gilsenan, Davnet Madden, Patsy Martin
Next week’s jackpot: €9,600
If you wish to join our prepaid lottery please contact Emer Lynch (086) 3583455 or Ann Gilsenan (087) 2875070.
As this is one of the clubs main income we would ask those of you that do not purchase that you would consider purchasing and be in with the chance to win. We thank you for your continuing support.
Membership for 2015 now due
Membership fees for 2015 must be paid before April 16th. Rates are as follows:
- Senior adult players: €100 (with voting rights)
- Senior student player (over-18): €60 (with voting rights)
- Single juvenile membership: U18 €60 (no voting rights)
- Family membership (two non-playing adults, plus children in full-time education): €180
(Adults over 18 gain voting rights)
- Full (non-playing) membership: €80 (with voting rights)
- Social club membership: €60 (no voting rights)
- Old age pensioner: €60 (with voting rights)
All membership can be paid to Ann McCabe, Janet Lenehan and Orla O’Sullivan.
Thank you to all who supported the 3 x 25 Cards, to the organisers, and those that did the catering. Thank you all for your continuing support.
Support the Clubhouse
The Clubhouse is available for parties/functions – contact Eamon Regan at 086 3778478 for bookings.
Come and join us for a friendly drink during the week or over the weekends, watch the sport on TV over a drink, or hold your family function or meetings in the Clubhouse.
We ask all to consider the Clubhouse for any functions or meetings you might want to arrange.