Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 14, 19, 24, 28
3 x €20 winners: Emer Lynch, Liam Gorman, Pat Kane
Next week’s jackpot: €7,100
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455.
Thank you to those who continuously support the club lotto by purchasing tickets or selling them. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Fixtures this week
- Wed 31st May: Meath SHC 1st Round – Kiltale v Kildalkey – venue Pairc Tailteann, at 7.45pm
- Tues 6th June: Meath IHC 1st Round – Kiltale v Drumree – venue Dunsany, at 7.45pm
- Wed 7th June: Meath JHC 1st Round – Kiltale v Kilskyre/Moylagh – venue Athboy, at 7.45pm
All support very much appreciated as the Teams and Mentors begin their championship campaigns. The best of luck to all!
Leinster SFC – Meath v Louth
Sunday 4th June – Parnell Park – 3pm
Tickets can be purchased from the following outlets:
- Jack Kiernan’s Shop, Trimgate Street, Navan
- Centra & Supervalu Shops
- Dunganny Centre of Excellence (during office hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm – closed for lunch)
General admission is €20 for unreserved seating in the stands; €15 in the terrace
Juvenile tickets are €5, but children must accompanied by an adult.
Senior Citizens and Students should purchase full-price tickets, but claim a €5 cash rebate at stiles number 7 (stand) and 14 (terrace) on the day of the game, prior to entry.
Wheelchair tickets are free of charge, with the assistant’s ticket €20.
Visit our online club shop!
We now have our own specialised Kiltale Hurling Club store at the O’Neills website for you to get all your branded gear! Visit the page any time at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Support the Clubhouse
- Sunday 4th June – Music from 8pm to 10pm – Stop in on your way home from Parnell Park!
- Saturday 17th June – Kiltale Camogie Club’s 20th Anniversary celebrations
On this night the club will celebrate 20 years since it was founded.
The club are asking all past and present players, managers, selectors, committee members, First Aid officers – and all those associated with the club in any way – to come and enjoy an evening of music and reminiscing over the past and present Kiltale Camogie Club stating at 8.30pm.
It is hoped as many as possible will reunite on this great occasion and wish the club every success going forward. Please check Facebook and pass on the above date to those that were involved in the club.
- Saturday 19th August – Rod Stewart Tribute Night – more details to come!
Contact Carmel Bennett, our new bar manager, at 086 3770763 for more details or for event inquiries.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.