Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 3, 14, 22, 25
3 x €20 winners: Mary Nicholson, Kathleen Husband, Angela O’Toole
Next week’s jackpot: €700
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455.
Thank you to those who continuously support the club lotto by purchasing tickets or selling them. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Fixtures this week
- Friday 1st September: Meath J2HC semi-final – Kiltale v Na Fianna – venue TBC
- Friday 1st September: Meath U17 HC – Kiltale v Drumree/Kilmessan – venue Kiltale, throw-in 7pm
- Monday 4th September: Meath HL division 3 round 7: Kiltale v Kildalkey – venue Kildalkey, throw-in 6:45pm
- Tuesday 5th September: Meath U14 hurling cup final: Kiltale v Na Fianna – venue Dunganny, throw-in 6:30pm
All support for our teams at every age level is very much appreciated.
A very big well done to Adam Murphy and the Meath Minor Hurling Team after their All-Ireland final victory last weekend, with their great win over Down in the Election Ireland All-Ireland Minor B Championship final in Clones!
Best of luck
Good luck to the Meath Senior Camogie Team and mentors – including Kiltale’s representatives Louise Donoghue, Cheyenne O’Brien, Fia O’Brien and Aideen Smith in the forthcoming All-Ireland Intermediate Camogie Championship Final – Meath v Cork – on Sunday 10th September at 2pm.
Visit our online club shop!
We now have our own specialised Kiltale Hurling Club store at the O’Neills website for you to get all your branded gear! Visit the page any time at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Keep Kiltale Healthy
A new defibrillator is now located outside the dressing rooms. Kiltale Hurling Club would like to thank McCormack Farms for assisting in the purchase of the box for the defibrillator – it is very much appreciated.
Please take time with your family and friends – we all need each other.
Keeping Active is a winning tactic – getting regular exercise is proven to have a positive impact on your mental health.
Boost your mood with healthy food – eating a healthy balanced diet is proven to have a positive impact on your mental health.
Support the Clubhouse
We always have this note on our newsletter but please we ask all our parishioners to avail of our clubhouse facilities and help us keep it open. Call in for a sociable drink or coffee. It is available for functions/meetings if required.
The club house is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Contact Carmel Bennett at 086 3770763.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.
- Saturday 23rd Saturday – Christy Dignam and Joe Jewell of Aslan – back by popular demand!
- The last night Christy performed in the Clubhouse it was a very memorable night for him and a great night’s entertainment for those that attend. So get in fast for your ticket and don’t be disappointed – contact Carmel at 086 3770763.
~Don’t forget to follow Kiltale Hurling & Camogie Club, and the Kiltale Clubhouse, on Facebook! ~