Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 24, 26, 27, 30
3 x €20 winners: Olga Maher, Lorcan Kelly, Bridie Cummings
Next week’s jackpot: €3,600
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact Ann Gilsenan at 087 2875070 or Emer Lynch at 086 3583455. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
This week’s fixtures
- Saturday 16th June – Eirgrid Leinster U20 Football Championship round 3 – Meath v Laois – venue Pairc Tailteann, throw-in 2pm
- Saturday 16th June – Meath SHC, group A – Kiltale v St.Peter’s Dunboyne – venue Pairc Tailteann, throw-in 5.30pm
- Saturday 16th June – Meath IHC, group B – Kiltale v Donaghmore/Ashbourne – venue Pairc Tailteann, throw-in 7pm
- Sunday 17th June – Meath JHC, group B – Kiltale v Killyon – venue Pairc Tailteann, throw-in 3.30pm
- The Meath CCC has issued a new club fixtures planner which can be downloaded here.
Best of luck to Kiltale’s Senior, Intermediate, Junior teams and mentors, as they begin their Hurling Championship Campaign for 2018: We ask you all to support the lads for 2018 be the 16th man as the senior panel aim for the five-in-a-row – and the intermediate and juniors aim for final placings. Your support to the teams is always appreciated and we acknowledge this.
Also a huge bualadh bos and best of luck to Adam Murphy, Brian O’Reilly & Conor Harnan who will line out with the Meath U20 footballers on Saturday – if you’re heading in for our championship double header, go early and make a full day of it!
State Exams 2018
The very best of luck to everyone in the Kiltale and Moynalvey Parish sitting their Leaving and Junior Certificate Exams.
Leinster football finals 2018
- Leinster Senior Football Final – Dublin v Laois @ 4.00pm
Leinster Junior Football Final – Meath v Kildare @ 1.45pm
CLUB TICKET ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UP TO 12 midday on Wednesday, 20th June 2018. Please note that all ticket orders will be processed and printed from today.
All tickets are subject to availability and printed on a first come first served basis.
TICKET COLLECTION (during office hours):
Dunganny – Thursday, 21st June 2018 from 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m (closed 1-2 p.m. for lunch)
Tickets can be purchased from the following outlets: –
- Jack Kiernan’s Shop, Trimgate Street, Navan (adult tickets only) up to 3.30 p.m. on Friday before the match.
- Centra & Supervalu Shops
- Dunganny Centre of Excellence 9.00 a.m. – 3.30 p.m. Mon-Fri. (closed 1-2 p.m. for lunch).
GENERAL [reserved seating]
- Hogan Stand – Pre Purchase Price: €35. Purchase on the Day: €40 (No Concessions)
- Cusack Stand – Pre Purchase Price: €35. Purchase on the Day: €40
- Davin Stand – Pre Purchase Price: €35. Purchase on the Day: €40
- Hill 16 – €25 (No Concessions)
FAMILY TICKETS: Cusack and Davin stands only
Adults – Pre Purchase Price: €35. Purchase on the Day: €40 Juveniles – €5
Note: As this is a reserved seating fixture (i.e. tickets numbered) each club will be required to submit a breakdown of each family ticket that is required (adults must be sitting beside the Juveniles). Juvenile tickets cannot be sold on their own.
STUDENTS & SENIOR CITIZENS (CUSACK & DAVIN STAND ONLY):-
Purchase full price tickets and on the day of the match they can claim a rebate of €10 when they produce appropriate I.D. at Block D, Stiles 1 to 5 in the Cusack Stand (Rebate can only be claimed on entry into the stadium via BLOCK D prior to ENTERING THE STADIUM)
The Wheelchair Ticket are free of charge and the Assistant’s ticket is €35
GROUP PASSES:- GROUP PASSES (Under 16’s) – DAVIN STAND ONLY
Groups Passes are provided for groups of Juveniles U-16 €5 each (you are permitted to bring 1 adult free with every ten Juveniles) any additional adults pay full price for their tickets. Application directly to Leinster Council. Kindly note the deadline. Please find form attached.
Walk and Talk 2018 – cheque presentation
Thank you to all those that attend the function on Saturday night 9th June.
Both charities – Cycle Against Suicide & Meath River Rescue — were presented with their cheques. Each charity received €5000 and were most grateful and humbled by what was raised by the club.
The club is very grateful to the other GAA clubs in Meath and beyond who supported our charity hour. All Leaders were informed of the sum raised and are to inform their teams of this. The event was a very successful event for all concerned. Everyone that was associated to the event was thanked by chairman Dominic Reilly – who noted that, please God, the same weekend might be undertaken in 2019 with a little twist!
Also on the night a presentation was made to Robert Donovan for walking 19 hours and for the monies raise by him alone.
The club also made a presentation to Forde Super Store – Tony & Martin Forde for there donation of 2 ECO Stoves which they kindly installed in the clubhouse. Dominic Reilly thanked Tony & Martin for their continuing support to the club
The club’s online store at ONeills.com has been refreshed with some all new merchandise! Be sure to visit at https://www.oneills.com/shop-by-team/gaa/ireland/kiltale-hurling-club.html.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
- Entertainment on Sunday 17th June Tom Power 8pm-10pm
- 2018 FIFA WORLD CUP begins on Thursday 14th – watch all afternoon and evening games on our big screen
- The GAA season is back – come and watch RTE and Sky Sports coverage of all fixtures on our big screen
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.