We did it! Five in a row!
To the players, mentors and parish… to secure five Meath SHC titles in a row is an achievement you should all be proud of – and we wish the lads the best as they head on the road for Leinster club IHC.
The parish was well decorated and again thank you all for bringing the ROAR and COLOUR to Navan on Sunday.
Lads: your performance was second to none and we all wish you and your management team the very best of luck!
Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 9, 23, 27, 29
3 x €20 winners: Harry Donovan, John Byrne, Tom Geraghty
Next week’s jackpot: €5,400
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact:
- Ann Gilsenan: 087 2875070
- Emer Lynch: 086 3583455
- Janet Lenehan: 086 0559152
As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Best of luck!
- Sunday 14th October – Meath SHC Final – Summerhill v St Peter’s Dunboyne – venue Páirc Tailteann, throw-in time 3:30pm
Kiltale Hurling Club would like to wish Summerhill the very best of luck in the SFC final this Sunday – we hope the Kiltale players on the Summerhill panel can make it a double!
Development work at Kiltale GAA Pitch
- Dressing Room 1 – Still available for visiting teams if required
- Dressing Room 2 – Old showers and toilet dismantled
- Dressing Room 3 – Now emptied and ready for work on walls, roof and ceiling
- Dressing Room 4 – The New Gym: Ceiling stripped and water pipes sealed
- Outdoor Shed – Doors have now been fitted (many thanks to Quentin Ashe!), walls will be plastered soon
- Roof on dressing room/clubhouse – There is a leak between the two buildings and the roof has to be stripped and repaired. This will be undertaken on the week beginning October 15th.
A huge note of thanks must go to FAS for their work on this project.
What is included in the works?
- New flooring in all dressing rooms and hallway of the dressing rooms
- New shower and toilet facilities
- Repair to roofing in dressing rooms/clubhouse
- Upgrade water and heating to accommodate dressing rooms/clubhouse
- New Gym
Meath GAA ‘Royal House’ Draw
Coiste na Mí CLG have unveiled a major fundraiser to help bankroll the redevelopment of the county grounds at Páirc Tailteann – a draw in which three lucky ticket-holders will win a 3-bedroom semi-detached house!
All the funds raised will go towards Phase 1 of the Redevelopment of Páirc Tailteann, which includes a 4,000-seater stand, an extension to the pitch, and the installation of new floodlights.
There are three draws over the next 18 months, with the first prize in each as a new home in the new Cois Glaisin development, constructed by Glenveigh homes, worth €275,000!
There will also be runners-up prizes – second place will win €10,000; third will take €7,000, fourth will win €5,000, and there will be six prizes of €1,000 each.
The tickets for Draw 1 are €100 each, which can be purchased through GAA clubs or online at royalhousedraw.com. The payment online can be upfront or in instalments. There’s also an Early Bird option where patrons can enter all three draws, at a discounted price of €250. This option is open until October 31st and payment can be in paid in instalments online.
Meath GAA Clubs will be rewarded financially for any ticket sold by or through the club – taking 15% of the cut for the first hundred tickets, 25% for the next hundred, and 40% for tickets sold beyond that.
Kiltale Hurling Club would ask you to nominate Kiltale as your club if purchasing online. If you would prefer to pay in cash, a night will be arranged shortly where members can visit the clubhouse and offer cash payments to enter.
See further details at: http://www.royalhousedraw.com/.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.