Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 12, 18, 20, 29
3 x €20 winners: John Gilsenan, Lorcan Kelly, Madeline Hanafin
Sellers’ prize for October: Maureen Gilsenan
Next week’s jackpot: €5,800
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact:
- Ann Gilsenan: 087 2875070
- Emer Lynch: 086 3583455
- Janet Lenehan: 086 0559152
As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Kiltale Hurling Club are most grateful to all who travelled to Wexford last weekend to support the senior team in their Leinster IHC clash. Unfortunately luck (and the weather!) was against us as we were defeated by Fethard St Mogue’s by four points.
The club appreciate your support to the team and mentors during 2018.
- Saturday 10rd November – Division 3 HL – Kiltale v Donaghmore/Ashbourne – venue Kiltale, throw-in 2.30pm
Kiltale Hurling & Camogie Club would like to express its sympathies to the Byrne family on the passing of Tom Byrne of Winetown. May he rest In peace.
Meath GAA ‘Royal House’ Draw
Thank you to all that purchased tickets for the draw before Tuesday 30th October – your support to the redevelopment of Páirc Tailteann and to the club is very much appreciated.
Meath GAA on Tuesday 30th announced that they were extending the date of the first draw to December 29th 2018.
If you have not yet and wish to purchase a ticket, contact Liz Phelan 0861205552 or Dom Reilly 0862132288. You can also purchase tickets online, bu if so, PLEASE nominate ‘Kiltale Hurling Club’.
There are three draws over the next 18 months, with the first prize in each as a new home in the new Cois Glaisin development, constructed by Glenveigh homes, worth €275,000!
There will also be runners-up prizes – second place will win €10,000; third will take €7,000, fourth will win €5,000, and there will be six prizes of €1,000 each.
The tickets for Draw 1 are €100 each, which can be purchased through GAA clubs or online at royalhousedraw.com. The payment online can be upfront or in instalments. There’s also an Early Bird option where patrons can enter all three draws, at a discounted price of €250. This option is open until October 31st and payment can be in paid in instalments online.
Meath GAA Clubs will be rewarded financially for any ticket sold by or through the club – taking 15% of the cut for the first hundred tickets, 25% for the next hundred, and 40% for tickets sold beyond that.
Kiltale Hurling Club would ask you to nominate Kiltale as your club if purchasing online. Tickets are also available behind the clubhouse bar.
See further details at: http://www.royalhousedraw.com/.
Development work at Kiltale GAA Pitch
- Dressing Rooms 1 & 2 are now under construction – showers, tiling, floors and painting of walls
- Dressing Room 3 is now under construction – floor, roof, lighting and painting of walls
- Dressing Room 4 – The New Gym – All walls slabbed and ceiling work completed and ready for remainder of the work – thank you to those that completed this work on Wednesday night: Peter Durnin, Cathal McCabe, James Kelly, TJ Lynch, Anthony Forde and Padraig Kelly
- Outdoor Shed – Walls to be plastered in the coming weeks
- Roof on dressing room/clubhouse – There is a leak between the two buildings and the roof has to be stripped and repaired. This work is now underway.
A huge note of thanks must go to FAS for their work on this project.
What is included in the works?
- New flooring in all dressing rooms and hallway of the dressing rooms
- New shower and toilet facilities
- Repair to roofing in dressing rooms/clubhouse
- Upgrade water and heating to accommodate dressing rooms/clubhouse
- New Gym
GAA Club Newsletter
The latest edition of the GAA’s national club newsletter, for October 2018, is available to download here.
Bingo is back!
Every Tuesday night at 8.30pm (sharp) in Kiltale Club House – great jackpot and prizes to be won nightly. All funds go to the Young At Heart Group.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
- Come and watch Ireland’s autumn rugby internationals on the big screen!
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.