Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 1, 12, 14, 22
3 x €20 winners: Mary Gilsenan, Emer Comey, Tommy Cummins
Next week’s jackpot: €6,300
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact:
- Ann Gilsenan: 087 2875070
- Emer Lynch: 086 3583455
- Janet Lenehan: 086 0559152
As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Kiltale Hurling & Camogie Awards Night
‘Cocktails @ The Club’ – 29th Dec at 8:30pm in Kiltale Clubhouse
5 In A Row medal presentation & Club Awards for both Hurling & Camogie.
Music ’til Late
Raffle on the night – prizes include:
- 1st Prize 50” TV
- 2nd Prize €100 voucher for Trim Castle Hotel
- 3rd Fuel Voucher for Gala
Raffle tickets are now ON SALE at €10 from Kiltale Hurling & Camogie Players, the Clubhouse, and King’s Gala
All tickets to be returned to the clubhouse before 19th December. Thank you all for your support
Come and be part of the celebrations & an entertaining night of fun!
Dates for your diary: 2019
- The Kiltale Hurling Club AGM takes place on Saturday 19th January at 5pm.
- Kiltale Hurling Club will host an EASTER Hurling Camp this year – details to come.
Kiltale Camogie Club – officer board for 2019
- Chairperson: Louise Byrne
- Vice Chair: Shirley Dixon
- Secretary: Jackie Jackson
- Assistant Secretary: Tracey Brady
- Treasurer: Terri Coyle
- PRO: Shirley Dixon
- Assistant PRO: Ella Jackson
- Registrar: Olga Maher
- Delegates to County Board: Georgia O’Halloran & Mary Keegan
- Children’s Officer: Siobhan Flaherty
- Development Officer: Jessica Moriarty –
- Additional Members: Virpi Lynch, Helen Villings, Jenny Garrett, Fran Byrne, Louise Donoghue, Aideen Smith, Nicola Quinn, Fergal Lennon, Ann Gilsenan
Congratulations to Aideen Smith on her selection on the Royal Stars Team (Selection of Senior/Intermediate Players) from 2018. The reward recognises those who consistently impressed throughout the championship with selection based on votes received from managers after each round of the championship.
Meath GAA ‘Royal House’ Draw
Thank you to all that purchased tickets for the draw before Tuesday 30th October – your support to the redevelopment of Páirc Tailteann and to the club is very much appreciated.
Meath GAA on Tuesday 30th announced that they were extending the date of the first draw to December 29th 2018.
If you have not yet and wish to purchase a ticket, contact Liz Phelan 0861205552 or Dom Reilly 0862132288. You can also purchase tickets online, bu if so, PLEASE nominate ‘Kiltale Hurling Club’.
There are three draws over the next 18 months, with the first prize in each as a new home in the new Cois Glaisin development, constructed by Glenveigh homes, worth €275,000!
There will also be runners-up prizes – second place will win €10,000; third will take €7,000, fourth will win €5,000, and there will be six prizes of €1,000 each.
The tickets for Draw 1 are €100 each, which can be purchased through GAA clubs or online at royalhousedraw.com. The payment online can be upfront or in instalments. There’s also an Early Bird option where patrons can enter all three draws, at a discounted price of €250. This option is open until October 31st and payment can be in paid in instalments online.
Meath GAA Clubs will be rewarded financially for any ticket sold by or through the club – taking 15% of the cut for the first hundred tickets, 25% for the next hundred, and 40% for tickets sold beyond that.
Kiltale Hurling Club would ask you to nominate Kiltale as your club if purchasing online. Tickets are also available behind the clubhouse bar.
See further details at: http://www.royalhousedraw.com/.
Development work at Kiltale GAA Pitch
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NO DRESSING ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR TOGGING OUT AT PRESENT.
- Dressing Rooms 1-4 – Completion of electrical and plumbing will begin this week
Note: New plumbing works in conjunction with the bar is on-going – apologies if any inconvenience caused when the installation of the plumbing is being completed
- Outdoor Shed – Walls to be plastered inside and outside in the coming weeks
- Roof on dressing room/clubhouse – This has now been completed.
What is included in the works?
- New flooring in all dressing rooms and hallway of the dressing rooms
- New shower and toilet facilities
- Repair to roofing in dressing rooms/clubhouse
- Upgrade water and heating to accommodate dressing rooms/clubhouse
- New Gym
Every Tuesday night at 8.30pm (sharp) in Kiltale Club House – great jackpot and prizes to be won nightly. All funds go to the Young At Heart Group.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.