Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 4, 5, 9, 19
3 x €20 winners: Terri Coyle, Rosemary Brien, Patricia Gilsenan
Next week’s jackpot: €7,000
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact:
- Ann Gilsenan: 087 2875070
- Emer Lynch: 086 3583455
- Janet Lenehan: 086 0559152
As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
Best of luck
Good luck to our parishioners representing Meath in both codes this weekend:
- NFL Division 2: Donegal v Meath – Ballybofey, Saturday 7pm
- NHL Division 2A: Meath v Antrim – Trim, Sunday 2pm
- Don’t forget to bring the kids to Trim, and to bring their hurls and helmets with them to take the pitch at half time!
Major KHC events: Dates for your diary
- Kiltale Hurling Club Juvenile Presentation Night takes place on Friday 8th Feb at 7pm (sharp), where the following medals will be presented by the senior players to members of the following teams:
- U17 Division 2 Hurling League
- U-16 Summer Hurling League Shield U-14
- Hurling League “B” Shield and U-14 Hurling Cup “B” Shield
- The Kiltale Hurling Club AGM 2019 will take place on Friday 8th Feb at 8.30pm (sharp). The club is asking for new members to please consider coming on board. KHC is a vibrant club but only because it has the help of its members. Our committee needs to grow and requires some new faces. The AGM is the meeting at which these events happen. So, please: we ask you, the people of the parish, to consider coming on board.
- If you wish to nominate any person for any position please contact email@example.com before the 31st January.
Club fundraising for 2019
- National GAA Club Draw: Tickets for the 2019 National Club Draw are now on sale. There are 20 great prizes to be won. Tickets cost €10 and can be purchased from the Kiltale Hurling Club committee. All money raised by the club STAYS with the club, so please be generous!
- Walkathon – Lets Walk & Talk: Kiltale Hurling Club will again this year be holding the ‘Walk & Talk’ Walkathon over the May Bank Holiday weekend. As in 2018, it will begin on Saturday 4th May at 7pm and end on Sunday 5th May at 7pm, with a function for all in the Clubhouse.
- The Walk & Talk was a success in 2018 for all the right reasons, bringing the young and old of our community together. Members past and present met up, had a chat and a social outing, two charities were major beneficiaries, while great funds were put into the running of the club and to complete the redevelopment. We ask you to note the dates, and be part of an event which will hopefully be equally as good in 2019!
New club gym
All Gym equipment has now been commissioned. IMPORTANT NOTE: All players, both hurling and camogie, must complete an induction and sign an induction sheet.
- Kiltale Hurling Club players, over 16, contact Peter Durnin.
- Kiltale Camogie Club players, over 16, contact Paddy Kelly.
Until these procedures are completed, the gym is not to be used.
2019 Hurling Camps
Kiltale Hurling Club will host an EASTER Hurling Camp for boys and girls aged 9 to 11, from Monday 15th to (Holy) Thursday 18th April. Kiltale boys and girls only.
Prices etc will be addressed and notification will be posted here soon.
The club would like to thank James Kelly and his team for undertaking this, and we wish all the best. For details contact James at 086 203 4312.
The 2019 Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps will hit Kiltale from Monday 12th to Friday 16th August. All booking for Cúl Camps must be done online at least three days before camp begins.
Bingo runs every Tuesday night at 8.30pm (sharp) in Kiltale Club House – great jackpot and prizes to be won nightly. All funds go to the Young At Heart Group.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.