Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 3, 7, 10, 28
3 x €20 winners: Martin McDonnell, Angela O’Toole, Mary O’Connor
Next week’s jackpot: €5,500
If you wish to join our prepaid lottery please contact Emer Lynch (086) 3583455 or Ann Gilsenan (087) 2875070.
All roads lead to the Knightsbook!
Kiltale presents… THE CUBE
The major fundraiser for the club this year is The Cube – live at the Knightsbrook Hotel tonight June 20. Click here for more details:
As the Hurling & Camogie Club’s major fundraiser for the year we would ask you all to support.
If you know of anyone who would challenge The Cube and raise funds for their club or charity, contact Liz at 086 1205552.
We now have almost 40 contestants, which is our maximum amount, so please be sure to buy your tickets soon to avoid disappointment!
Our contestants are as follows:
- KHC Seniors: Philip Garvey
- KHC Juveniles: U10 Anthony Quinn,
- KHC Juveniles: U13/U14 Damien Cleere
- KHC Juveniles: U16 Anthony Forde
- Moynalvey Football Club: Darragh Brannigan
- Kiltale Camogie Club: Jessica Moriarty
- Alzheimer’s: Peter Durnin
- Down Syndrome/Lough Sheever: Andrew Jackson
- Dyspraxia: Mark Kennedy
- Kiltale NS: Trevor Thompson
- ARC House Cancer Care support Dublin: Shane Lenehan
- Rugby Charitable Trust: Darragh Toner
- Aoibheann Pink Tie: John Corcoran
- Crumlin Hospital: Brian Kane
- Barnardos: Eoin Lynch
- Autism Trim: David Walsh
- Pieta House: Brendan Murphy
- Injured Jockey Fund: Emmet McNamara
- Mater Hospital Fund: Shane Moore
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (Cormac Trust): Eamon Walsh
- Social Initiative: Ronan Ryan
- Temple Street Hospital Eye Clinic: Fergal McCabe
- Irish Cancer Society: Sean Dunleavy
- Aware: Louise Byrne
- Breast Cancer: Stephen McCormack
- Autism: Justin Byrne
- Belvedere Youth Club: Hughie O Sullivan
- Castlecomer GAA: Conor Fogarty
- Kiltale Ladies on the run: Sandra Fetherson
- Peter McVerry Trust: Sean McNalleys
- Bee for Battens (The Saoirse foundation): P.J.Walsh
- Down Syndrome: Padraic McCormack
- ARC House Cancer Care support: Eamon Regan
- Down Syndrome workshop Kells: Paddy Markhan.
Tickets are €20 and can be purchased of any committee member or contestant. Your admission ticket doubles as a raffle to win €1,000. All your support is welcome!
For any information required on this event contact Liz Phelan 086-1205552
Wanted: Your old phone
We’re collecting old mobile phones to raise for a second defibrillator for the club, to be housed in a box on the outside wall of the clubhouse. This can then be used at all hours, and can be accessed by the broader parish. Old phones can be dropped in to the clubhouse. Thank you for your assistance.