Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 1, 17, 21, 29
3 x €20 winners: Robert Noonan, Ciaran O’Briain, McCabe Family
Next week’s jackpot: €5,900
If you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto for 10, 20 or 52 weeks, contact:
- Ann Gilsenan: 087 2875070
- Emer Lynch: 086 3583455
- Janet Lenehan: 086 0559152
As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club we would ask you to please support.
The Kiltale-Moynalvey ‘Young at Heart’ group will holds its AGM on Thursday 22nd November at 8:30pm in the clubhouse. New members very welcome.
Fixtures coming soon
- Saturday 24th November – Under-15 league shield final – Kiltale v Dunderry – venue Dunganny, throw-in 2pm
Our under-15 team are coming off the back of a busy weekend – they met Na Fianna their quarter-final last Saturday, only then to have to play their semi-final a day later against Clann na nGael in Athboy. The boys put up a great effort, and brought the game to extra time before falling short against a more energetic opponent. The boys’ display of hurling and endurance was a credit to them all, and the club wishes them all the best in their Shield final coming soon.
All adult fixtures are completed for the club for 2018. The club and players would like to thank all the sponsors and you the supporters for all the support during the year. It is very much appreciated.
Meath GAA ‘Royal House’ Draw
Thank you to all that purchased tickets for the draw before Tuesday 30th October – your support to the redevelopment of Páirc Tailteann and to the club is very much appreciated.
Meath GAA on Tuesday 30th announced that they were extending the date of the first draw to December 29th 2018.
If you have not yet and wish to purchase a ticket, contact Liz Phelan 0861205552 or Dom Reilly 0862132288. You can also purchase tickets online, bu if so, PLEASE nominate ‘Kiltale Hurling Club’.
There are three draws over the next 18 months, with the first prize in each as a new home in the new Cois Glaisin development, constructed by Glenveigh homes, worth €275,000!
There will also be runners-up prizes – second place will win €10,000; third will take €7,000, fourth will win €5,000, and there will be six prizes of €1,000 each.
The tickets for Draw 1 are €100 each, which can be purchased through GAA clubs or online at royalhousedraw.com. The payment online can be upfront or in instalments. There’s also an Early Bird option where patrons can enter all three draws, at a discounted price of €250. This option is open until October 31st and payment can be in paid in instalments online.
Meath GAA Clubs will be rewarded financially for any ticket sold by or through the club – taking 15% of the cut for the first hundred tickets, 25% for the next hundred, and 40% for tickets sold beyond that.
Kiltale Hurling Club would ask you to nominate Kiltale as your club if purchasing online. Tickets are also available behind the clubhouse bar.
See further details at: http://www.royalhousedraw.com/.
Development work at Kiltale GAA Pitch
- PLEASE NOTE THAT NO DRESSING ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR TOGGING OUT AT PRESENT.
- Dressing Rooms 1 & 2 are now under construction – showers, tiling, floors and painting of walls
- Dressing Room 3 is now under construction – floor, roof, lighting and painting of walls
- Dressing Room 4 – The New Gym – The roof has been completed and all walls are being skimmed.
- Outdoor Shed – Walls to be plastered in the coming weeks
- Roof on dressing room/clubhouse – There is a leak between the two buildings and the roof has to be stripped and repaired. This work is near completion underway.
A huge note of thanks must go to FAS for their work on this project.
What is included in the works?
- New flooring in all dressing rooms and hallway of the dressing rooms
- New shower and toilet facilities
- Repair to roofing in dressing rooms/clubhouse
- Upgrade water and heating to accommodate dressing rooms/clubhouse
- New Gym
Bingo is back!
Every Tuesday night at 8.30pm (sharp) in Kiltale Club House – great jackpot and prizes to be won nightly. All funds go to the Young At Heart Group.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
- Come and watch Ireland’s autumn rugby internationals on the big screen!
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.