Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 10, 11, 28, 30
3 x €20 winners: Brian Travers, Tony Hoban, AnneMarie Rattigan
Next week’s jackpot: €7,200
Please contact any committee member if you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto entry for 10, 20 or 52 weeks. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club, we would encourage all members to support.
Fixtures coming soon
- Saturday 16th February: All County HL Div 3, Round 1 – Kiltale v Navan O’Mahony’s – venue Kiltale, throw-in 3:45pm
- Sunday 17th February: All County HL Div 1, Round 1 – Kiltale v Kildalkey – venue Kiltale, throw-in 11am
- Sunday 17th February Allianz Hurling League Div 2A, round 3 – Meath v London – venue Trim, throw-in 2pm
Club membership 2019 now due
Kiltale Hurling Club and Camogie Club 2019 membership is NOW DUE.
All players, both hurling and camogie, are asked to have their membership paid by the end of February 2019. This now can be paid online at this link. Parents are asked to please complete payment for all children playing hurling and camogie.
Registration for the club has to be completed by March 9th – this process cannot be completed unless membership payment is completed.
Kiltale Hurling Club & Camogie Club would like to offer its sympathy to the Lynch family on the bereavement of Mary Lynch. May she Rest In Peace.
Club AGM 2019
The new club committee for 2019 has been elected, and is available elsewhere on this site.
The club would like to extend its severe thanks to Liz Phelan, who has stepped down as Secretary; Ann Gilsenan, who has departed as Vice Chairperson; and Janet Lenehan who has stepped down as a committee member. Their work and support to the club over their periods as officers is very much appreciated.
The club would like to thank all those that attended and participated in the AGM on Friday night.
Club fundraising for 2019
- National GAA Club Draw: Tickets for the 2019 National Club Draw are now on sale. There are 20 great prizes to be won. Tickets cost €10 and can will be distributed to the Kiltale Hurling Club committee in the coming days. All money raised by the club STAYS with the club, so please be generous!
- Walkathon – Lets Walk & Talk: Kiltale Hurling Club will again this year be holding the ‘Walk & Talk’ Walkathon over the May Bank Holiday weekend. As in 2018, it will begin on Saturday 4th May at 7pm and end on Sunday 5th May at 7pm, with a function for all in the Clubhouse.
- The Walk & Talk was a success in 2018 for all the right reasons, bringing the young and old of our community together. Members past and present met up, had a chat and a social outing, two charities were major beneficiaries, while great funds were put into the running of the club and to complete the redevelopment. We ask you to note the dates, and be part of an event which will hopefully be equally as good in 2019!
2019 Hurling Camps
Kiltale Hurling Club will host an EASTER Hurling Camp for boys and girls aged 9 to 11, from Monday 15th to (Holy) Thursday 18th April. Kiltale boys and girls only.
Prices etc will be addressed and notification will be posted here soon.
The club would like to thank James Kelly and his team for undertaking this, and we wish all the best. For details contact James at 086 203 4312.
The 2019 Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps will hit Kiltale from Monday 12th to Friday 16th August. All booking for Cúl Camps must be done online at least three days before camp begins.
Bingo runs every Tuesday night at 8.30pm (sharp) in Kiltale Club House – great jackpot and prizes to be won nightly. All funds go to the Young At Heart Group.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.