Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 3. 10. 17, 28
3 x €20 winners: Dermot Curtis, Davnet Madden, Jenny Garrett
Next week’s jackpot: €600
Please contact any committee member if you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto entry for 10, 20 or 52 weeks. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club, we would encourage all members to support.
Fixtures coming soon
- Saturday 2nd March: All County HL Div 3, round 2: Kiltale v Gaeil Colmcille – venue Grangegodden, throw-in 4:15pm
- Sunday 3rd March: All County HL Div 1, round 2: Kiltale v Trim – venue Trim, throw-in 11am
- Sunday 3rd March: Meath U12 HL, Div 3, round 1: Kiltale v Boardsmill – venue Boardsmill, throw-in 11am
Club membership 2019 now due
Kiltale Hurling Club and Camogie Club 2019 membership is NOW DUE.
All players, both hurling and camogie, are asked to have their membership paid by the end of February 2019. This now can be paid online at this link. Parents are asked to please complete payment for all children playing hurling and camogie.
Registration for the club has to be completed by March 9th – this process cannot be completed unless membership payment is completed.
GoGames 2019 – dates to note
Dunganny launch dates (weather permitting):
- Sat 30th Mar : Hurling launch day U8 & U10
- Sat 20th Apr: Football launch day U8
- Sat 11th May: Football launch day U10
- U8 & U10 football launch dates are on separate days due to congestion in recent years.
- Sat 6th July – football
- Sat 13th July – hurling
- Please note there will also be no games on St Patrick’s and May bank holiday weekends.
Autumn Games starting dates:
- Sat 10th Aug – football
- Sat 17th Aug – hurling
- Sat 19th Oct – football
- Sat 26th Oct – hurling
Club fundraising for 2019
- National GAA Club Draw: Kiltale Hurling Club would like to thank all those that purchased/sold tickets for the National GAA Club Draw – we wish you all the best in the draw and thank you very much for your support!
- Walkathon – Lets Walk & Talk: Kiltale Hurling Club will again this year be holding the ‘Walk & Talk’ Walkathon over the May Bank Holiday weekend. As in 2018, it will begin on Saturday 4th May at 7pm and end on Sunday 5th May at 7pm, with a function for all in the Clubhouse.
- The Walk & Talk was a success in 2018 for all the right reasons, bringing the young and old of our community together. Members past and present met up, had a chat and a social outing, two charities were major beneficiaries, while great funds were put into the running of the club and to complete the redevelopment. We ask you to note the dates, and be part of an event which will hopefully be equally as good in 2019!
We’ve also made significant progression in the club in the past year, as you can see from the photos below
Future projects include:
- Re-surfacing of the hurling wall Astro-turf
- Upgrade of main pitch lighting
- New nets behind the goals
2019 Hurling Camps
Kiltale Hurling Club will host an EASTER Hurling Camp for boys and girls aged 9 to 11, from Monday 15th to (Holy) Thursday 18th April. Kiltale boys and girls only.
Prices etc will be addressed and notification will be posted here soon.
The club would like to thank James Kelly and his team for undertaking this, and we wish all the best. For details contact James at 086 203 4312.
The 2019 Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps will hit Kiltale from Monday 12th to Friday 16th August. All booking for Cúl Camps must be done online at least three days before camp begins.
Bingo runs every Tuesday night at 8.30pm (sharp) in Kiltale Club House – great jackpot and prizes to be won nightly. All funds go to the Young At Heart Group.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.