Lotto: Not won
Numbers drawn: 8, 20, 29, 30
3 x €20 winners: Padraig Kelly, John Byrne, Elaine Hoban
Next week’s jackpot: €700
Please contact any committee member if you wish to purchase prepaid Lotto entry for 10, 20 or 52 weeks. As this is the main income which the club use for the running of the club, we would encourage all members to support.
Fixtures coming soon
- Saturday 16th March: All County HL Div 3, round 3: Kilmessan v Kiltale – venue Kilmessan, throw-in 4:30pm
- Sunday 17th March: All County HL Div 1, round 3: St Peter’s Dunboyne v Kiltale – venue Dunboyne, throw-in 11am
The draws for the 2019 championships have taken place – while the SHC groups were already fixed, we know now that we will begin our defence of the crown against Kildalkey. The intermediates will begin their campaign against Trim, in a group including Kilmessan, Kildalkey, Kilskyre-Moylagh and Rathmolyon.
Club membership 2019 now due
Kiltale Hurling Club and Camogie Club 2019 membership is NOW OVERDUE. All players, both hurling and camogie, are asked to pay fees immediately. This now can be paid online at this link. Parents are asked to please complete payment for all children playing hurling and camogie.
Registration for the club has to be completed by March 9th – this process cannot be completed unless membership payment is completed.
Kiltale Walk & Talk 2019
- Kiltale Hurling Club will again this year be holding the ‘Walk & Talk’ Walkathon over the May Bank Holiday weekend. As in 2018, it will begin on Saturday 4th May at 7pm and end on Sunday 5th May at 7pm, with a function for all in the Clubhouse.
- We’re delighted to announce that Muscular Dystrophy Ireland and Active First Responders will be our charity partners – both are excellent causes with local links.
- We’ll be finalising Team Leaders in the next week or so, if you’re interested in putting your name forward please any committee member or email email@example.com with your details.
- The Walk & Talk was a success in 2018 for all the right reasons, bringing the young and old of our community together. Members past and present met up, had a chat and a social outing, two charities were major beneficiaries, while great funds were put into the running of the club and to complete the redevelopment. We ask you to note the dates, and be part of an event which will hopefully be equally as good in 2019!
2019 Hurling Camps
Kiltale Hurling Club will host an EASTER Hurling Camp for boys and girls aged 9 to 11, from Monday 15th to (Holy) Thursday 18th April. Kiltale boys and girls only.
Prices etc will be addressed and notification will be posted here soon.
The club would like to thank James Kelly and his team for undertaking this, and we wish all the best. For details contact James at 086 203 4312.
The 2019 Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps will hit Kiltale from Monday 12th to Friday 16th August. All booking for Cúl Camps must be done online at least three days before camp begins.
Bingo runs every Tuesday night at 8.30pm (sharp) in Kiltale Club House – great jackpot and prizes to be won nightly. All funds go to the Young At Heart Group.
Support the Clubhouse
A huge thank you to Martin Forde the staff of Forde’s Superstore, Mullagh, Kilcock for their kind and generous contribution to the clubhouse by installing two new pellet stoves. This is very much appreciated by all concerned.
– Check out The Clubhouse Facebook for Entertainment at weekends –
Contact Carmel Bennett – 086 3770763.
The clubhouse is a very important facility in our parish and always needs support. Like other clubs we don’t want to know what it is to be without it. Drop in for a drink or an ESSENCE Coffee or think about using the facility for a party or meeting.
We appreciate your support and value the custom you all give.